Monday, September 10, 2007

Cool Nerd King

See here for the test. From Bildo via Tipa. Let's start with my score...



Cool Nerd King. Really? Okay.

The math/science score surprised me. I've forgotten too much since my school days, which makes helping my son with his homework a re-learning experience. I assumed my score would be much lower. Meh.

The literature score is no surprise. I'm sure it would have been higher except the questions were slanted towards owning books instead of borrowing them from a library. Currently I am reading Fellowship of the Ring for the umpteenth time in prep for LotRO in a couple weeks.

The low awkward score again is no surprise. I joke with my wife that I am a closet geek, which she quickly counters that I'm just a regular, normal geek. Thanks, honey.

No comments: